It is currently Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Watch and case set for sale 
Watch Fanatic

Post Watch and case set for sale
I want to sell of two of my builds and a ilumi case set for a 7750 movement bought from eBay

1. A aged Cali dial watch.
The case is 45mm case bought from alpha watches. The case has been sandblasted by me. The dial was bought from River and aged by me. Powered by a seagull st 36 handwound movement. comes with a strap from River as well.

Asking price is 220 USD shipped with tracking

2. Is a dsn mini Pam case 44mm, with modified crown tube, sandblasted and has a vintage plexiglass installed. Comes with a seagull st 36 with swan neck regulator. Custom strap and sandblasted buckle. The dial is from River and has custom set of hands.

Asking price is 275 USD shipped with tracking

3. Is a ilumi case bought from eBay, comes with sapphire crystal, 330 ft wr, and fits a 7750 movement.
Asking is 50 USD shipped with tracking

All shipping will be be with tracking . PayPal transaction only. Custom duty and PayPal fee on buyers. Packaging will be done with utmost care. Please feel free to ask questions if you feel.
Thank youImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:49 am
Watch Fanatic

Post Re: Watch and case set for sale
Dsn mille metri sold.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]